LogTag Analyzer Software
LogTag Analyzer 3
Current Version: 3.2.0
Released: March 2022
Analyzer is not compatible with;
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
To install, click on the Download Now button and save the software to your computer.
Find the saved file and run it by double-clicking it. You will need administrator access on your computer or you will have to get your IT people to do this. The software will install and leave a new icon on your desktop.
You should uninstall previous versions of the software.
Data files will not be affected.
If you get stuck, call us on 1300 08 20 20.
Occasionally, your device may stop working, usually after a computer upgrade.
Reinstalling the drivers may fix the issue.
Remove the device from the USB port before installing any of these drivers.
- USB_Interface_Cradle_Driver.exe 1.14 – For Windows 7 or higher.
- USB_Interface_Cradle_Driver.exe 1.13 – For Windows XP and Vista.
- USB32_2.12.24.msi – 32-Bit Drivers for USB Interface cradles if Windows is unable to detect your USB Interface cradle.
- USB64_2.12.24.msi – 64-Bit Drivers for USB Interface cradles if Windows is unable to detect your USB Interface cradle.
Network admins may prefer the .msi version.
You probably won’t be surprised to learn that Logtag Analyzer isn’t compatible with Mac OS. There are some options:
- Run a PC emulator on the Mac and run Logtag Analyzer in it
- Buy a PC and run Logtag Analyzer in it
- LogUSB will display the results as a PDF in a Mac. You will still need a PC to configure it in the first place, but you can see the results on a Mac
- Check out Clever Logger (cleverlogger.com) which is FULLY AUTOMATED and RUNS ON MACS.
Keep your software up to date
Enter your details below and we will notify you when new updates are released for LogTag Analyzer.